Autumn is well and truly in full swing and I’m feeling the autumnal love! It’s always been my favourite season and here is my list of reasons why:
- Pumpkin Spice Lattes are back
- Rainy weather and the sound of rain against the window
- Sweater weather!
- Strictly Come Dancing is back on our screens!
- Back-to-school stationery sales
- Ugg boots are back in fashion
- Crunchy leaves on the ground
- Changing colours of nature
- Being in bed with tea and cocooned in blankets before 9pm is socially acceptable again
- Cinnamon flavoured everything
- Seasonal LUSH Cosmetics products are on the horizon
- The excitement of Christmas approaching
- Stodgy, delicious, warm comfort food
- Glittery and sequined clothes galore ready for party season
- Hot baths feel even more rewarding after a day out in the chilly and we weather
- Discounted sweets after Halloween
- Autumn and Winter themed scented candles
- Warm street food from holiday markets
- Autumn feels like a fresh start thanks to school’s re-opening
- Baking, baking, and more baking!
- The air always has that autumnal smell to it…You know what I mean, right?
- Bonfire night
- That extra hour in bed when the clocks go back
- When you can see your breath in the air and you pretend to be a dragon
Clearly and undeniably autumn is the best season! What are your favourite things about autumn?